As an agent working with Pinecone Lending you can expect a comfortable, simple lending experience for your client with quality, expediency and professionalism in place.
Our goal is to help other agents like you help your sellers present their home in the way that you suggest, providing a stronger product for you to market quickly and efficiently. We aid in turning a potentially stressful situation into a simple, clean, referable experience.
You are the expert on the upgrades and maintenance items needed for an optimal sale of your client’s home. When determining how much your client needs to borrow for the work required, please feel free to use your own contractors to gather estimates and ultimately complete work with loan funds. But also know that we are here to help you get estimates and recommend contractors that we have pre qualified.
What can Pinecone Lending do for you?
Finance anything you need completed to secure a more marketable listing and /or solve a home inspection issue during escrow. Some examples:
Driveway and pathway repairs
Garage door repair/replace
Septic system repair/replace
Heating system repair/replace
Security systems/smart locks-thermostat
Water heater replacement
Pinecone Lending Steps
- Simply give us a call and we will get the process started, 541.480.3108.
- Once equity in home is verified, Pinecone Lending will contact Agent so they can inform the seller that the listing solution is a “go”.
- Seller will pay a 1% (minimum fee of $200) Origination Fee to Pinecone Lending. Loan amount will be sent to escrow to be recorded as a lien against the property.
- Funds will be dispersed within 3-5 business days. Current interest is 10% amortized annually, but is subject to change and verified upon application.
- Pinecone Lending will pay all contractors/suppliers.
- Once upgrades are completed, Seller has 4 months to complete sale.
- Pinecone Lending will follow up with Listing Agent every 30 days for update.
- At closing, the loan from Pinecone Lending and interest accumulated will be paid through escrow.
- If the home has not sold by the 4-month mark, loan will be reviewed based on whether or not the subject property is under contract and interest rate may be increased by a maximum of 2%.