Because Pinecone Lending was designed by realtors for realtors and their clients we understand the selling process and have designed our program to work seamlessly and effortlessly for you and your agent.
How it works.
It’s simple. Once you’ve discussed the details of what needs updating and have a dollar figure in mind simply contact us! Not only do we provide the financing but we can also refer contractors, stagers and home inspectors to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
What can Pinecone Lending do for you?
Finance anything you need completed to secure a more marketable listing and /or solve a home inspection issue during escrow. Some examples:
Driveway and pathway repairs
Garage door repair/replace
Septic system repair/replace
Heating system repair/replace
Security systems/smart locks-thermostat
Water heater replacement
Pinecone Lending Steps
- Complete PCL Upgrade Request Form
- Once approved PCL will contact Agent so they can connect the Seller with Mountain Mortgage
- Mountain Mortgage will take the Seller’s application and is offering a streamlined, simple qualification process
- Seller will pay a $500 Origination Fee to Mountain Mortgage Loan amount sent to escrow to be recorded as a lien against the property
- Funds will be dispersed to PCL
- PCL will pay all contractors/Suppliers
- Once upgrades are completed, Seller has 4 months to complete sale
- PCL will follow up with Listing Agent every 30 days for update At closing, the loan from PCL will be paid through escrow
- If the home has not sold by the 4 month mark, loan will be reviewed based on whether or not the subject property is under contract and loan rate will increase by 2%.
Meet Our Lending Partner
“Not your ordinary mortgage company, but an extraordinary mortgage company.”
Matt J Silver